Friday, September 4, 2009

Whew, yesterday was really Bleah with a capital B! Today I woke up and the sun was shining and I have felt a little lighter in my heart. I have found that there are still things buried inside of me. Yeah... you know how you're just going along happy as can be not knowing that God is sneaking up on you... about to surprise you with the ability to rid yourself of something dark that hides inside of you.. something that hurts you... a belief system that keeps you in a place of shallow, legalistic terror. Well, yesterday that belief system that was holding me in a place of anti-tranquility came to the top. ew... it was not pretty. Kind of like coughing up a hairball. But it's up and out now, I'm aware and have recognized my part in keeping it alive and am doing my part to relinquish the guilt and shame and unforgiveness over to God. Very Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment